Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wondering

Adoring you from afar
Wondering if me and you could be
But I'm too afraid to see
I see you in the morning and sometime during lunch
But never do I work up the courage to talk to you
I just walk by with my head down low
Wondering always wondering
In my mind I see us together
We're walking the beach, watching the sunset
Doing all things that couples do
But never do I express these feelings
I just keep them all locked up inside
Hoping someday somebody will find the key
And happily ever after we will be
When I do my homework or even watch TV
You always come to my mind
I think of you constantly
I walk up to you but then turn away
For your friends are there with you
And I don't know what to say
I want to get to know you but yet I stay away
Hoping that we'll get together someday
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment