Thursday, August 2, 2012

Girlfriends...

Today I am just going to ramble. I am not going to talk about grief, Laura, or dogs. I am posting about my girlfriend, B. We finally gathered to have dinner to catch-up on the happenings in our lives over the past few months. Nothing earth shattering to discuss--just girl talk. When you are with a good friend you can just talk, talk, and talk. I wonder if we could ever run out of things to talk about.


We brushed up on our families, friends, condo development, my job, and concluded we are thriving.
B has another grandchild on the way. I pray one day
I will be blessed with a grandbaby. In the meantime, I will continue sharing my sister’s grandson and granddaughter.

B and I have a tendency to laugh over things when we really don’t have anything to laugh about. The silliest thing can set us off. Although, I have to admit, we were subdued this time; no out of control hysterics. Hopefully, next time! I will always remember how our laughter carried me through a few very serious crises in my life. Believe me--girlfriends can do some of the best laughing! Girlfriends are by far the best type of therapy.

So B, my girlfriend, I hope when you read this you are feeling much better and it puts a big smile on your face!


If you laugh really loud,

talk spontaneously,

and you don’t care
what your face looks like,

you’re probably with
your dear girlfriend…



Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment