Friday, October 5, 2012

Renee's dream

It was so nice of Renee to share her dream with me today.

She had a dream last night that Laura and she were getting ready for the holidays and helping to prepare for baking our annual Christmas cookies. Renee was thrilled to be able to see Laura and hear her voice again. Renee said she looked very happy.

My response to Renee's message: I am so happy that she visited you. I believe (like most mediums) that it was a visit. I also know in my heart that she is happy; otherwise, I could not deal with her not being here. I also know she is with us watching Shawn and Kyla help me continue the Christmas cookie tradition.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that Laura sends you all these messages so you can be happy too! You are blessed to have had so many messages and which you were able to open your heart to hear them all!

    B

    ReplyDelete