Monday, January 19, 2015

Baby Boy or Girl?






Mommy

Friday, January 16 we learned the sex of our grand baby.  
It was very exciting when it was time for David and Danielle 
to cut the cake and let everyone know the baby's gender. 
Lots of cheers and happiness flowed through the room. 

Kerry, Danielle's cousin


"He or she, can't wait to see"




Special batch of my cookies--first time decorated with blue and pink sprinkles

Dave, this is no time to change your mind.!

Dexter even joined the party. He had fun playing with Brody & Lily
.




Lily didn't make it in the pic. She was sitting on someone's lap. 
We are ready to cut into this adorable cake







...and the gender is FEMALE


David will be buying barbies instead of backhoes!
I already signed up for my Toys R Us reward card

PS: I already knew the gender and have known for many years. The Long Island medium is the real deal! Through Theresa Laura sent us a message to be patient because we will have a grand baby.  I have been keeping that message close to my heart for many years. Whenever I was losing hope and didn't think I would ever be a grandmother I would remember the words spoken at the session in Theresa's kitchen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment