Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Birthday , Laura

Very sad day today. We heard that our friend's son passed away unexpectedly yesterday. I am so sorry that another mother has to experience the gut-wrenching pain of losing a child. The child's age doesn't make a bit of difference to a parent. Your children are always your children.

Laura would have turned 33 this Thursday. It has been 7 years, 8 months and 10 days since she left this earth and not a day goes by that I wish I could wake up and know that I can physically hug my daughter. 

I am grateful for all the signs that she has sent me through the years. Her latest one jut a few days ago. Keep them coming Laura. 

The grief never ever disappears. You learn to live with it because it is your reality and nothing will change that fact.  You do the best you can to grab onto your memories and share them with anyone who will listen. And you do your very best to create new memories with the people you love who are part of your life.  

I will be posting pictures of Laura this week in honor of my daughter's birth on July 21. 

Laura & Aunt  Georgeann

Laura & Aunt Jean

Laura & her brother

Laura & Aunt Rose

Laura & her baby

Me & my baby
More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment