Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Manahawkin Rocks

The other day I noticed a few painted rocks scattered along the Barnegat trail. The rocks weren't there the next day so I assume people took them (they are hard to resist). This morning on our walk, Zoey and I came across this adorable rock and I couldn't resist taking it. Under the rock it says "Manahawkin rocks" I know there was a campaign in Lacey that someone was painting rocks and leaving them around the area. I have no idea if it is the same artist; I just want to thank the artist and I hope I find more treasures this week.



Here is today's find...





2 comments:

  1. I have found around the park in Ocean Acres near Golf course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun to find! I have a few more pics to post of a couple more I found on the Barnegat trail in late August. One cuter than the next. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete