Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 1st--fun in the snow


Mom went to the mall with my sister and uncle. I stayed here with Aunt Claudia and we played in the snow. My mom says Aunt Claudia has to give up her "girl card" because she hates shopping. That is fine with me because I hate shopping too!



We got really cold after playing in the snow for two hours.  I wore a pair of Aunt Laura's socks on my hands to keep them warm but after a while our hands were freezing.There was no way Aunt Claudia was getting me in the house though; I was playing King of the Hill. We forgot to take pictures of our snow seal we made and all the large, heavy snowballs. We just kept rolling them along and the more we rolled the larger they grew. Eventually I gave in when Aunt Claudia offered me hot chocolate and by that time I was ready to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment