Sunday, January 2, 2011

Peace & Blessing to all of us in 2011

January 1--a brand new year, this milestone which has its aura of sadness because we are entering another year without our daughter, Laura. 

I will try to focus on my hopes:
  • I hope this new year will be a time of peace and contentment for us. 
  • I pray this will be the year that our son finds a doctor who can really help him.
  • I hope to improve my physical and spiritual self.
  • I pray my pup's health improves and she can stay with us longer. (Laura, I really don't want to send her your way yet.)
  • I pray that my family and friends' lives are blessed with good health and lots of love and laughter.
  • I pray that the twins enter this world uneventfully. I can't wait to meet them.
  • I hope we can always hear in our hearts Laura's voice reminding us to praise life and embrace it fully.  
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment