Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mishap at the doctor's office...

I wonder what is going on in my doctor’s office.

First, I was misdiagnosed with my gallbladder that caused me to undergo emergency surgery and five days in the hospital earlier this year.

Yesterday, a different doctor from the same practice writes a script for an x-ray for me but specifies the wrong side of my body! I never noticed it until the technician says, "Ok, the left side..." I said, "Wait a minute, you mean the right side." She replied, "Sorry, we can't take the x-ray until you get the right script from your doctor." I was not a happy camper. Plus I found out that the doctor entered the wrong information in my chart.

If my regular GP makes a mistake the next time I see him…I am running to another practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment