Thursday, September 26, 2013

Still September

Last night I had dinner with another one of my best girlfriends. I haven't seen her in a while. Still a few days left in September and one more girlfriend to catch up with. Not sure if that will happen though.

We went to a nearby restaurant that I haven't been to. My friend was well known by the staff; she eats out most nights. The food was good. As long as my meal is better than what I cook I am okay with it. The only thing I didn't like was the paper napkins. I know, I sound like a snob. I can't believe I was bothered by the lack of a cloth napkin but I do expect one when I am having dinner in a restaurant. On hindsight, I should have mentioned it to them since the establishment is new in the town.

Off to work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment