Friday, November 1, 2013

"Day of the Dead"

Today is All Souls day and people around the world celebrate it in different ways. The presentation below gives you a look at many different cultures.

I joined the Latinovation group at work because I made a promise to myself to start doing new things.How appropriate to start on November 1. My daughter will be in Heaven now for 5 years on November 8. I know she will be happy to see her "Ma" move on in life.


The folks from Latinovation (Latin Employee Resource Group) would like to acknowledge 
today (November 1st) as "Dia de los Muertos" or "Day of the Dead". 
The significance of this holiday?  Follow the link below for information about this day 
and how it is commemorated  in various cultures around the world.



Feliz Dia de los Muertos



No comments:

Post a Comment