Sunday, January 24, 2016

Thanks Laura

I spoke to my niece today and she relayed a heartwarming story that happened last weekend while she was on a road trip with her boyfriend and two kids. 

In a nutshell it went like this: 

Kyla had two stuffed bunnies and lost one of them over the weekend. She refused to go to breakfast until my niece found her bunny. They looked high and low and contacted the front desk to put out a missing bunny report. Bunny was not seen by anyone at the hotel. 

In the meantime, the guys went down to breakfast while waiting for the bunny search to end. 

(My niece has the same spiritual beliefs as I do.) She says to her darling daughter, "Let's talk to Laura and ask her to help us find the bunny." (Not the first time that they have asked Laura's help on finding something.)


Time passed, no bunny, and breakfast  service was coming to an end in the restaurant. My niece's phone rings and it is her boyfriend telling her she and Kyla have to get down to breakfast pronto or they will not be eating until lunch time. He continues to say, by the way, we have the bunny...a lady walked up to him in the restaurant and gave him the bunny and told him I think this belongs to your family!

Once again, Laura heard the call for help and came through. 

My Laura loved my niece's children. I know she would not have been able to refuse helping reunite bunny and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment