Sunday, November 3, 2019

Coming soon

Laura and her daddy
Laura loved sucking her thumb

We were so proud of Laura.

The date that I wish I could wipe from the calendar is quickly approaching. It will be 11 years that I have been living without my daughter, Laura. I can't remember a day going by since then that I have not thought of her. She lives in my heart but I wish I could turn back the clock and have here with us.


The way I feel


They say there is a reason,
They say that time will heal,
But neither time nor reason,
Will change the way I feel,

No-one knows the heartache,
That lies behind my smile,
No-one knows how many times,
I have broken down and cried,

I want to tell you something,
So there won’t be any doubt,
[Laura] You’re so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.

From Melissa L Eshleman’s book, “Always Within; Grieving the Loss of Your Infant.”


No comments:

Post a Comment