Friday, November 1, 2019

Forever painful



 The words below are very well stated by Angela Miller (copied from a FB post). She describes the pain that I carry within me and have been doing so for eleven years and I think I will until I take my last breath on this earth. 

You see, there’s a pain I carry, unlike any pain you carry, unless you are a bereaved mother too. This pain I carry is always there. It doesn’t nap during the day, or get safely tucked into bed at night. It follows me everywhere, it never leaves my side – like my [daughter] used to do, only grief is not cuddly, nor sweet." © Angela Miller

Check out Angela Miller's FB: @A Bed for my Heart. There are messages from people who know about the pain we carry because most of them are carrying it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment