Thursday, April 18, 2013

Awesome group of women





I have had the pleasure of working with this group for the last 6 years.
We work well together--always willing to help and listen to each other.
We all bring knowledge, ideas, humor, and kindness to the "Friday breakfast table."
I hope our tradtion continues on Friday mornings, but it will NEVER be the same.
I have learned a lot from these awesome ladies and gained treasured friendships.

By May 31 there will be a few women leaving the company
and believe me they will be greatly missed by many.

To my dear friends: Debra, Anne, Lorraine, Paulette, and Paula

Congratulations and best wishes for success and happiness
in your next adventure in your journey of life.

Never forget how amazing you are!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my darling friend. Love you with my whole heart, words cannot adequately express. I will miss your laugh but not too much as we WILL stay in touch.

    xoxo to a VERY special lady.

    ~ Debra

    ReplyDelete