Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 3 of my surgery...

Hey, I am back! I am feeling much better and healing nicely. Mama has me wearing a life preserver on my neck; that is what my Uncle Alfie calls it. She takes it off to walk me but then it goes right back on. She says I am a trooper. Yeah, I am a trooper, a trooper, a trooper, I am so glad to be a trooper. Only problem is I don't know what a trooper is. If Mama says I am one, then I am happy to be one. I love all the praising she gives me. She says I have to wear the life preserver for 8 more days. I am not going to tell her that I can't count so 8 may as well be 800 in my thinking.

Mama will post a picture later of me sporting my life preserver. My sister, Danielle,  lent it to us, not sure if that is a good thing but it is doing the trick of keeping me from licking my wound.

Daddy is still reminding Mama that I am a foster dog. Mama just goes about her business and ignores him or tells him, "Yep, she is a foster dog for about 14 years." I love my Daddy but he is stubborn. He just won't give up. I think Mama is doing the right thing--ignoring him.

Woof, woof, till later...
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment