Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mama's busy with a special day called Christmas

My mama has been so busy, shopping, wrapping boxes (how I wish I could help open them), baking, and going to work. No wonder she is tired. I can't imagine doing all that stuff; I am all about love, fun, and sleeping. Today was my longest day without Mama and Daddy. I survived but I like it better when trey are home.

Tonight they made a bad judgement. They waited too long to take me out after dinner. I tried to hold it, but after all, I am only a puppy! You can't judge a puppy by size.  I don't know how to give signals yet when I have to go to do the pee pees. Hee, hee, I don't think they will make that mistake again. I apologized by giving them lots of licks after I was brave enough to come out of my house.

Yesterday I had my nails clipped at Happy Paws. The lady was nice but I was so frightened. She cut them a little shorter but not as much as she should have done. She said next time she will cut them shorter or file them. Daddy had to give the lady some green paper and I got a treat in return. I call that a wonderful transaction.

Have a good sleep; dogs are really good at doing that.

Woof, woof, till later...before you go, check out mama and me.
Zoey




No comments:

Post a Comment