Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pics of my homecoming on Dec 10

Mama finally had time to upload pictures of me during my first couple of days. Enjoy...


My sister Danielle and Melanie picked me up from the home 
I was in and had to vacate immediately or I was looking at a death sentence. 

I was really frightened; Danielle had to carry me out of the car.
Thank goodness she didn't slip because we both would be kissing the snow. 
Our friend Melanie helped Danielle transfer me from one home to my new home.
Thank you Melanie. I hope you come to see me again
but not to take me to another home because I like this one. 

Dad and me. He is still considering me a "foster" dog. 

Here I am with my new toy, which I haven't torn apart yet. 


I am sporting a pink scarf. 
Mama likes pink and she says it is a great color for me. 

Here I am wearing my Christmas scarf.
My eyes look funny, don't know where the color came from. 



My own pillow

Me and Dad

My sock monkey, which has been already in surgery. 
Did I tell you Mama can sew my toys for me to pull the stuffing out again and again?

Woof, woof, till later...
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment