Sunday, December 22, 2013

I didn't mean to do it...

I was so excited today to see Mama. Dad let her sleep in this morning so I didn't get my breakfast as scheduled. I was patient...waiting...waiting... and finally I spotted Mama coming down the stairs. I am always so excited to see her! I can't help myself, I have to jump on her and nearly knock her down each time. I hear her tell Dad that we have to break me from doing this. I know it will be for my own good, but believe me when I say it is fun to jump on her.

Anyway, she went to refill my water bowl with clean, cold water and my food bowl with yummy food. I couldn't restrain myself. I had to jump to give her my wet, sloppy kisses of thanks and before anyone realized it the water bowl went flying and I went running when I heard Dad's voice.

Mama was good about it. She said the floor needed washing anyway. That's my Mama, I like how she thinks. I know though she wants me to stop the jumping and she is determined to train me not to do it. I know I can, I just need to practice more and more to keep my four paws on the floor.  Look how good I am in the pic below.

Woof, woof, until later,

Zoey




No comments:

Post a Comment