Saturday, December 14, 2013

Did you know I have a foster brother?

I met my foster brother today for the second time. The first time was just for a few seconds but today he spent time with me. I wasn't to gracious. I was a bit frightened and it took me a while to warm up to him. He is BIG--and mama says I am big. I think she needs to look at her son and then look at me. He has gigantic paws!

David bought me a cool stuffy and treats. I am keeping them and he is not getting them back. Mama said they were treats from him, so I guess I don't have to really think about giving them back.

He also took me out for a quick walk so mama didn't have to take me out in the cold. I am  getting to like walks! I am still a little skittish when I see the leach, hopefully I will resolve that issue.

I am looking forward to seeing my foster sister again. She is really, really nice. She found this home for me so I will be forever in love with her.

Woof, woof, till later...
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment