Monday, March 4, 2013

Am I or am I not returning to work today?

I will post later about my experience with my emergency surgery and Englewood Hospital. I am at the mercy of the surgical coordinator to release my forms to me.

Tuesday:  Yesterday mornng I called the surgeon's office to ask when I will be able to go back to work. I am getting bored sitting around the house. There is plenty for me to ocuupy myself but I can't get motivated. I want to go to work! I dropped my paper work off a week earlier but no one ever completed the forms (I called every day to follow-up). The coordinator says to me that she is just getting in and she needs some time. I explain to her that I thought I would be released and going to work today, could she please check. She accomodated me and checked. She told me, "Oh yeah, you are released today for work." I told her I needed the signed papers. I rushed to get dressed for work and then checked my email. Still no email from her. I called my HR office and I was told that I could not come back without the papers. So I call the surgeon's office once again. Finally, about an hour later, I get the email with my forms and I am so excited that I am going back to work until I read the forms. She told me the incorrect date (so I guess she never reviewed the paper work). The surgeon isn't releasing me until March 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment