Monday, March 18, 2013

Last segment of the Bruiser Chronicle...

...that is until the next time he visits.

Good morning, Bruiser. He finally understands he shouldn't wake me up so early and then we have Fred throwing us out of bed. Yikes, I forgot I have to go to South Jersey to attend Uncle Sonny's funeral. Uncle Sonny (aka as the family's Santa Claus) is now in heaven with Aunt Theresa (she passed in October).





I am not rising until I
have my belly rubbed. 
After all, there are some perks
to being a house guest.

No problem, I will take a nap while you are gone.


It is about time you get home.
I am ready to play!





I will promise anything if you
don't drag me out in the snow!




Buiser and I are doing a happy dance! We get to spend one more night together. Grandpa is coming in the morning to pick him up to take him home to his Mommy and Daddy. I know they can't wait to snuggle with their little love bug.


Mom, Claudia was typing away
so I had to get her attention.
Oh boy, did I get her to notice me.
She was a good sport, she got on the
floor and played too.



One less stuffy for May's garage sale.
Laura, I am sure you are laughing at us
(sorry about your...I think it was a dog)!

All kidding aside, thanks Renee & Rich for letting me share a week with Bruiser. He gave me lots of material to blog about. He is a delight and he is always welcome to stay with us. He will be missed around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment