Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday with His Cuteness

We just came back from a walk and a sprint in the dog run. Sorry to say there were no dogs to play with Bruiser. He impressed Fred by leading the way to the doggie play area. He is not only cute and loveable, he is very smart too. Once there he showed us how fast he can run. He is a speed demon with very little stamina!

I am sure you are wandering if Bruiser respected my wishes about rising before the sun. Yes, he did! He didn't annouce the wake-up call until 7:55. It may not have had anything to do with our conversation yesterday. More than likely, it has something to do with him staying up late wih me last night. I am not going to to divulge his bedtime, after all, it was Saturday night.

No, no, not another walk.
Where is Fred when you need him?
Hey Fred isnt it nap time?

Bruiser has become a pro at the steps now. He still won't cross the bridge over the pond in the the development; no big deal, we just walk around the pond.

I sewed the stuffed cat that Bruiser beheaded. I decided not to attach the head this way there are two toys that he can carry around. Yesterday he must have grabbed a pair of my socks out of the clothes basket because I was surpried when I saw him walking around with them. So now he has another object to carry. I wonder if he thinks he is a retriever.

Why did she have to go and sew this?
Now I will just have to show her once again
what I think of cats!

1 cat body, 1 cat head, 1pair of socks--
all will be waiting for Bruiser the next time he visits us.

R & R, don't you have somewhere to go in April?
Happy ST Patrick's Day
to our friends
and Bruiser's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment