Friday, March 15, 2013

Life in the house again

It is the second day of Bruiser's mini vacation. He has been so loveable and well mannered. He reminds us so much of Sierra. He loves stuffed animals and he steals as many as he can. I still have Laura's stuffed dog Rocco. When she was young she saved her allowance to buy the stuffed  dog at FAO Schwarz in NY. She wanted a dog so much but at the time we couldn't have a real dog because of her asthma. Rocco is Bruiser's size. We were in my sewing room and out of the corner of my eye I see Bruiser running into my bedroom with Rocco by the neck! I dropped everything to rescue Rocco. He is now hiding out in the closet.


Dinner time (dog food only)


What do you mean I can't eat meat on Friday?

Us men have to stick together

Cool sheets, I feel like I am in a dog park
and I am finally the BIG DOG!

As Renee says, "He is a little too high maintenance
with demanding to be carried up the stairs.
He tends to think he is royalty."
(He still is afraid to travel up and down the stairs.)

Bruiser showing his appreciation

Don't even think I am sleeping
on the floor if I snore too loudly!


The white fluffy was confiscated from Laura's room--
it now belongs to Bruiser.

Modeling his new kerchief that I made him tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment