Thursday, March 7, 2013

Carolyn's journey to get healthy through living food--update

Fabulous news!


Excerpt from Carolyn's blog:

It feels like forever since I’ve updated the blog, but it’s only been two days. So much has happened over the last week, let alone the last couple of days. To start, every single morning when I’ve gone into work, people have commented on how happy I look or how I am glowing. Imagine, changing the food you put into your body, and all of a sudden the world sees you differently. Today was court day, which means 7 hours of standing on my feet. I was dreading today, knowing that the swelling in my feet would likely be back. However, when I woke up this morning, I was shocked to find that for the first time since November, I could fit my work heels onto my feet! I was singing to Paolo Nutini’s New Shoes on the way to work, and what more fitting words than, “Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right.”



http://carolyngoesraw.wordpress.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment